Voltage has graduated from In Development!
Voltage main game (Episode 1) has now launched as a Full release!
Episode 1 include 8 sublevels, so it definetly offers value to the money and hours of game play.
Current build should not have any critical bugs which would prevent you to complete the Voltage: Episode 1 (main game), but please info us if you find something which would need development / invisible assets etc.
The Update brought these improvements to Episode 1:
- Standalone file size is now only 11 GB, this is 50% smaller than previous ones, thanks to Engine development!
- Improved game play, more logical progress, access to guns more earlier
- Better performance (tested in our test environment)
- Bug fixes that have been suggested in the Community Hub
- Fixed music when you first time step into the space ship
- Bug fixes which have come to our attention while reading game reviews (Remember that you can always inform us about bugs also on Community Hub or by email).
- Improvements to enemy AI
- Small level design improvements to every level and sublevels
- Beta testers reports
- Improvements, which come thanks to improved Engine
Episode 1 is not perfect, but it offers hours of gameplay and many different style sublevels. Episode 2 will be even better and if you buy the main game, you will be granted free access to the Episode 2 forever. Development now focus to Episode 2 & Super Retro.
Thank you for these past months and enjoy the Episode 1!
[LATEST BUILD HAS NOT YET BEEN UPLOADED TO ITCH.IO. UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN FIXED, YOU CAN HOWEVER ACCESS TO FULL VERSION WITH STEAM KEY, WHICH COME WITH THE PURCHASE.]
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.